Gotham Logo Gotham Logo  

Online Discussions

Announcement

Welcome to the Gotham Center discussion boards. These boards offer our users a safe, friendly environment for discussions about New York City history. Please note that you must register before posting to the site.

#1 2013-10-21 05:42:15

richackey31

good experience to share with you

Shoes received, consistent with the description of the picture, the style looks good but also easy to match. Just a few yards, thank you store recommended. Wear comfortable shoes, the quality is very good. Store service attitude super good, answering questions patiently. And the packaging carefully, delivery speed so fast, sell cheaper than the mall, really inexpensive. Are full 5 points, good! Shipping and logistics speed very quickly, http://putr.co.uk Ugg Boots cheapstores are also good. And as described, good quality, price is still quite high! Dead loss. Taobao recently learned through [91] to save money. Colleagues have spent a few months, save a lot of money. Although a few commodities province, but often buy it, is still very cost-effective.
Oh, good experience to share with you. 4 diamond buyers recommendation, determine the camel's authentic shoes, leather, work is no problem with the mall to see is the same as the same, very satisfied! Baby received, the quality is very good, very standard code number, the price is cheap, it is value. Also thank you boss to send a small gift, like it. Value, which is to force the nap wear very warm and very comfortable, especially for winter wear, high cost, like, super good quality, very warm, very comfortable, service is very attentive, as well as SMS Tips, satisfied. , Really like this pair of shoes, putr.co.uk Uggs cheap really is the same kind with pictures. Cut line is very neat, soft leather, Dad tried to walk down feeling very comfortable. , The quality is very good, is genuine, very comfortable to wear, I hope next time to make it cheaper, thank you store! . Second time to buy, as always, good. From the first to give her husband to buy a pair of shoes so right, it was decided: the back will continue to come back. . . ,
Shoe style very much like very good store service stores are a little episode helped out, logistics speed satisfaction, packaging boxes rotten point faster crushed, but fortunately nothing issue shoes, I feel pretty good value for money, worth the price right, some slightly bigger size, but fortunately, the overall full 5 points praise it, a very good shoes, good quality! Should be very warm, and then chase after wearing comment! ! ! . Very great good is leather shoes must come again next time good service good seller, very pleasant time shopping. The first shoes are genuine, the seller put it very well packaged, fast delivery, good service, http://putr.co.uk Cheap Ugg Boots cheaper than other offers. Buy with Confidence recommend everyone here, a little too large, and shoes taste heavy, making me dizzy smoked out. Do not know the quality is good, not to wear. , Her husband bought the right size satisfaction wedding wear haha ​​I wish the store business is booming again next time to buy shoes for me usually cheaper haha.

Features:

Donate Now!
Help support the Gotham Center

Join Our Mailing List

The Gotham History Blotter
Read new non-fiction essays about New York City History.

© 2004-2007 Gotham Center for New York City History. All Rights Reserved.

The Gotham Center for New York City History
The Graduate Center, The City University of New York, Room 6103
365 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10016-4309
Telephone: 212-817-8460
FAX: 212-817-1541
E-mail: gotham@gc.cuny.edu